An iPhone’s UDID is required to allow access to adhoc releases of an iOS App that is not published (i.e. in development).
UDID can be extracted by following these steps.
1. Open iTunes.
2. Connect iPhone to computer and sync iPhone.
3. Click on your iPhone in the left pane of iTunes.
4. Click on the “Serial Number” field.
5. “Serial Number” field will now change to “UDID”.
6. Right click on your UDID and press “Copy”.
7. Now you can paste your UDID as text.
There has been tremendous increase in the number of healthcare apps, with more and people relying on them. Xcertia is a collaboration to check the quality of these apps and to lay guidelines for them.Keep Reading
Measuring the success of your app depends a lot on measuring the lifetime value (LTV) of your customer. Measuring the LTV confers a bunch of benefits for app entrepreneurs. Explore them here.Keep Reading
A mini four-week business-accelerator program was concluded in Brisbane. It had five innovative start-ups with innovative ideas. Read about them here.Keep Reading