It is irksome when you can’t find the emoji keyboard in your iPhone. You might be searching for an apt emoji while swiftly typing a message, but they are missing! The last time when you typed a message, it was there, and how did it suddenly vanish?
These adorable smiley circles have become an integral part of our messages. Most of us feel that without them we can’t convey the message in the most effectual manner. There may be a few reasons for the emoji keyboard to disappear, and it does not appear by default in the iOS device. But you can enable it with a few tapping in the settings app. Here is how.
- Launch the Settings app from the home scree
- Tap on the General
- Go down and choose Keyboard
- Tap on it and select Add New Keyboard
- Scroll down and select the Emoji keyboard
- Now it will appear in your list of keyboards
- Now you can close the settings app and start using any app that uses the keyboard. You can see the emoji button back on the keyboard now.
Congrats, now your texting option is enriched with these cute universal icons.
There has been tremendous increase in the number of healthcare apps, with more and people relying on them. Xcertia is a collaboration to check the quality of these apps and to lay guidelines for them.Keep Reading
Measuring the success of your app depends a lot on measuring the lifetime value (LTV) of your customer. Measuring the LTV confers a bunch of benefits for app entrepreneurs. Explore them here.Keep Reading
A mini four-week business-accelerator program was concluded in Brisbane. It had five innovative start-ups with innovative ideas. Read about them here.Keep Reading